Thursday, December 22, 2005

Books in everything

Just recently I read a book by Irene Hunt, 'Across five Aprils' and applaud at its brilliant writing. The character of Jethro is so inspiring and strong that it makes me wish I was a boy. I wonder how boys today to would have reacted to the situations that Jethro faced during his early entree into manhood? Probably not that well. Jenny is also another character that I admire, she adds humor into the difficult, everyday life of the farm and doesn't dish on her younger brother because his younger, instead she lightens his load a little so he can gradually take on what he was born and raised to do.
score of 1-10; I give it a 9

This year as a junior I'm adventuring into another kind of book in English; 'Evergreen', by Susan Fawcett. Its a new and fasinating way of learning that I really enjoy. I get to write short stories about everyday and the days that I don't, its basically just reading.
score of1-10; 10!!!***

Don't exactly know why I didn't put this first, but the Bible is another one of my favorites. Its history, a way of living, and most of all its truth. I've changed so much because of this book(for the good I assure you) and learned so many cool things about life and love. God is my rock in hard times and I can tell you now, there have been some hard times. He is forgiving. He is loving.
score of 1-10; !!!*110*!!!****!!!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home