Topics and such...
Hey, have you seen the new 'Narnia' film?
I thought it was great! Way better than the old ones that tended to lack in acting abilities. It was the war scences that really thrilled my mind into the colorfull world of imagination. Eagles coming at you in all direction dropping huge rocks, while mean buffallo stab at you with their sharp spears and beavers with bows shot from high up on ridges. Ya, it was three hours of great fun. I'm excited to see the next one coming out.
I thought it was great! Way better than the old ones that tended to lack in acting abilities. It was the war scences that really thrilled my mind into the colorfull world of imagination. Eagles coming at you in all direction dropping huge rocks, while mean buffallo stab at you with their sharp spears and beavers with bows shot from high up on ridges. Ya, it was three hours of great fun. I'm excited to see the next one coming out.

2 Comments:
I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!!!!
If you've read my blog, you know that I went to see it last night, and we dressed up in 80s fashion (or lack thereof) and went to McDonalds and then to the movie... I cried. I want to see it again.
In the battle scene though, when it opens with the eagles, I seriously thought that the birds were going to poop on the enemy. That would have been pretty cool.
I talked to your mom for a long time today.... (-:
i really liked that movie too...but i liked watching everyone else cry and laugh at them hysterically...
it seemed like they left a lot of it out...but then i remembered that there are seven books in the series...if they don't make them all into movies i'm going to sue
Post a Comment
<< Home